Monday, March 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)



It's Monday and it's time again for In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. I got quite a few this week so take a look!


Aurelia - Anne Osterlund
My Fair Godmother - Janette Rallison
Gawain & Lady Green - Anne Eliot Crompton
The Runaway McBride - Elizabeth Thronton
Necking - Chris Salvatore
Haunting Jordan - P.J. Alderman
Why I Let My Hair Grow Out - Maryrose Wood
How I Found The Perfect Dress - Maryrose Wood
What I Wore To Save The World - Maryrose Wood
Shadow of the Vampire - Meagan Hatfield
Seducing the Vampire - Michele Hauf
Blood on Silk - Marie Treanor

Not pictured:
Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart - Beth Patillo
The Season - Sarah Maclean
Changeling - Delia Sherman
Morganville Vampires Vol. 2 - Rachel Caine

16 books is a fantastic week. Now if I can get through one or even two I'll be thrilled! Life has gotten pretty hectic lately. One of my best friends is coming home from two years of living in Texas in two weeks time, my mother just got engaged for the 5th time, and we are debating real estate versus renting and having children. Loads going on!

Anyone have any recommendations for what I should read after I finish Wisdom by Amanda Hocking?

Ta ta for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Please be polite. :)