Monday, April 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)





It's that time...In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by the awesome blog: The Story Siren. This week I got


1.) Sex & the Single Vampire - PBS
2.) Changeling - B
3.) The Season - B
4. Born at Midnight - B



5.) Vamps - PBS
6.) Unholy Ghosts - PBS
7.) The Morganville Vamps Vol. 3 - G
8.) Jane Slayre - PBS
9.) Another Faust - PBS
10.) The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook - B

I'm super happy about #1, it's an international cover I think. I've been looking for it for awhile cause it reminds me of Buffy! I think I'm going to start reading #4 right now because I've been waiting for this book since I first heard the buzz on it. Sounds super good. Tomorrow the latest Children of the Moon book by Sunny will be here so I need to read quick so I'm ready for that one. I hope Sunny writes a new Lucinda book soon. The end of the 2nd has me anxious for more! The Monere remind me of a cross between Vamps and Fae but more Vamp-like. I love them. Hopefully back soon with a review of "Born at Midnight"! ;)

I'm going to post a giveaway VERY soon so keep an eye on the blog for the post....

Ta ta for now!



****
PBS-PaperBack Swap, B-Bought by me, G-Gift from hubby/friend, EB-Ebook, PUB-Publisher, A-Author****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Please be polite. :)