Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (4)


It's time again for In My Mailbox hosted by the awesome blog: The Story Siren.. Don't forget to check out my last post for my 1st Contest! All you need to do is enter your reactions to my questions in the form and you're set. The contest ends April 19th. Only 5 more days! Alright, let's jump in and see this week's books:


1.) Fendi, Ferragamo, & Fangs - B
2.) The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy - PBS
3.) Echoes of Love - B
4.) Mona Lisa Eclipsing - B
5.) Nightshade - PBS - Awesome looking HB!



And these are the Ebooks I bought(B) or was lent(BR) this week:

6.) Bonded By Blood - BR
7.) Wither - B
8.) Hollowland - B
9.) 13 To Life - B
10.) Taste Me - B

Another fabulous book week! Looking forward to reading some of these in the afternoon sun... The weather has started to turn very warm already but we have a delightful cool breeze most days. I know it'll disappear soon into the hot winds of Summer so I'm trying to enjoy it!

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Please be polite. :)