Thursday, January 20, 2011

Must...Read...More....Cough, cough.

Crawling out of bed to type this out seemed like a good idea at the time. Now I'm not so sure!



I finished Forever Frost early this morning. I have to say I liked it more than the first book. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Bitter Frost. The author just seemed to move the story forward very quickly without a lot of build up or getting to know the characters. Which in its own way was refreshing too. I've read too many books lately that drone on and on and on about the tiniest details and every bit of the past between characters. The story in BF was refreshing and the descriptions were vivid and yet wonderfully simple in their details.

Breena feels similar to me when I moved to FL as a pre-teen. She feels different, out of place... like she just doesn't belong. Her dreams were like the books I read, an escape to another world where I was who I was supposed to be and I could accomplish anything and the world was amazing.

The second book got me hooked even more and I'm quickly reading through the third. I should be done by the end of the night and then not so patiently waiting for the next book due Feb. 28th. Ack! That's the day I leave for my Anniversary trip! I guess I'll have something to read on the train....

So..... real quick, if you like fairies and want some light but interesting reads without all the um... erotica, check it out. I think it is labeled as a YA fiction but I am not entirely sure.

Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome! Please be polite. :)