Friday, January 21, 2011

Photo Friday (snagged from The Qwillery)

One of the blogs I read, The Qwillery, does Photos every Friday and I figured that would be a great way to start this post.

Sooooo I give you BUNNIES! These two cuties and their pals live around our house. On any given day we might catch one or two as we take out the trash or come home from dinner. They are adorable to watch. Although I do wish they'd leave the plants by the windows alone!


I'm still making headway on my 100 books in 6 months goal. I finished the most recent book in the Frost Series last night and started my next series. Silver Frost was even better than the previous book. The plot line moved forward quickly and then the end gave us one hell of a cliffhanger. Now I'm going to be on pins and needles until the 28th of Feb. waiting to find out what happens!


Next up on the To Be Read book list is Moonlight from The Guardians Series by Rachel Hawthorne. So far it seems to be about werewolves but I haven't read too far in. The writing is very well done. I got hooked just from the first chapter, which bodes very well for the rest of the story. (The last time that happened was The Morganville Vamps, those are GREAT!) I just wish there was more time to read. Between being sick, trying to keep the house in order, writing this blog, juggling the budget, and responding to calls and texts while trying to snooze here and there... I'm super busy.


In concert news, I just found out that 30 Seconds to Mars and OneRepublic will be playing at Universal in March and April. I want to go SOOOOO much! I missed Counting Crows last year and I haven't been to a concert since the one in Miami with S. (God what a horrid time trying to find the club! We almost missed the show, but a super fun time anyhow.) Hopefully we'll be able to catch at least one of the shows. And maybe drag a few friends along with us. ;)



2 comments:

  1. Urghs you name all these books and it makes me want to read them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I know. But it's nice to have a place to write what I liked about a book and didn't. I may go into more detail in the future but I'll make sure it's labeled *Spoilers*.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome! Please be polite. :)